Learn how World’s Finest Chocolate combines fun and purpose in their employee communications — and how you can, too!
For over three generations, World’s Finest Chocolate (WFC) has been crafting chocolate from their cherished family recipe. Best known for youth fundraisers and giving back, WFC has helped customers raise over $4 billion for schools and organizations.
The company lives by its mission To deliver extraordinary value with fun and purpose, with their CEO encouraging employees to incorporate “their secret (chocolate) sauce” into everything they do.
Fueled by this motto, the WFC internal communications team wanted to find a way to connect their workforce with the same fun and purpose.
Join Raleigh Decker, Senior Director of Communications when she sits down with Becky Graebe, Senior Director Communication Strategy at Firstup to talk about the launch of their WFWORKS (World’s Finest Works) app, and the steps this 82-year old company is taking to engage and connect digitally with their onsite and remote workforce.
Raleigh and Becky share:
- What it takes to get a successful digital employee comms program off the ground, and secure that all-important executive buy-in
- How to capture and share the spirit of what your organization is about, in unexpected ways
- Tricks for how to help make communications do-able for anyone at your organization
- How to use gamification to increase participation and engagement
- Examples of employee-generated posts that went viral and inspired others
- How to build a thematic content calendar to keep your participation level high, year-round
See real-world examples of a comms leader bringing fun, engaging content to her hard-working employees, that connect them all in a shared purpose.