Authentic employee engagement has never been more important, with workforce wellbeing reaching a new tipping point, with the deluge of unhappy employees leaving their jobs being dubbed “The Great Resignation of 2021”. In the US alone, more than four million people quit their jobs in April, representing a 20-year high.
Just how prominent are these challenges in the workforce, and how can organizations resolve them? Hear real-world examples from some of the top organizations in the world, including ADM, Raising Cane’s, Nebraska Medicine, BigLots, Tech Data, Hawaii Pacific Health, Wawa and DOW about how they are addressing these challenges and solving for the uncertain road ahead.
See examples of:
- Why the pandemic laid bare but was not the root cause of worker unhappiness, and how companies are addressing it
- Feeling and being valued at work takes more than words—examples from organizations that are making real changes
- The rise of mental health awareness and how companies can support employees on and off the job
- The growing tension between in-office and deskless workers, and how to bring them together
- Work-life aspirations — examples of how companies can help strike a balance
- Examples of how enterprises are addressing employee retention vs. recruitment
From healthcare to retail, employee engagement is then just sending a weekly newsletter — it requires a two-way conversation between employees and companies, and a desire to redefine the digital employee experience.
Learn how you unlock the way people work, connect, and reach their potential at your organization.