Are you tired of writing emails that never get read? Ready to start engaging with employees, rather than just filling up their inboxes?
Email isn’t dead, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to get employees to actually read the content you’re sending. Did you know? 40% of the workplace isn’t even bothering to read emails from HR!
Yet, critical messages still need to get out, and email is still a key channel for communicating with your internal teams.
Are you ready to start engaging with your employees, rather than just filling up their inboxes? We’ve compiled 7 tips to help you build better email, including several easy-to-adopt tricks such as:
- How audience segmentation helps you target the right people with the right information
- Why keeping your messages short and sweet help them get consumed easier
- How to act like a reporter to break news to your team and grab attention
- Why you have to say goodbye to boring, and hello to interactive content
- Repeating yourself is not a bad thing
- How to orchestrate the entire process to get your email read!
Say goodbye to hundreds of emails per day, at the wrong time, to the wrong person. Goodbye unread email, hello engaged employees!