Whether it’s HR running onboarding campaigns and sending out policy changes, or the CIO maintaining digital transformations after the pandemic, employee communications is critical to success. But how do you make sure your employees are getting these important messages? How do you correlate communications with business drivers and the bottom line?
Content performance is a top concern for IC teams, yet many communicators don’t have an objective view of it. A survey by Gallagher revealed that 64% of communicators don’t benchmark their internal communications against the industry.
If you can’t measure success, you won’t know what’s working, and that’s a risk. Download this step-by-step guide to learn:
- How to define key performance indicators (KPIs) for employee communications
- Ways to measure how internal comms supports the company’s business objectives
- What to consider when choosing technologies for measuring communications metrics
- Steps to creating a measurement and analysis process with a continuous stream of insights
- How to create action plans, promote executive buy-in, and prove the ROI of internal communications
Learn to measure your internal communications.